PDA

View Full Version : Still starting a league Floz?

Mad Sci
01-24-2008, 01:08 AM
or has that idea came and went?

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-24-2008, 02:12 AM
I will if I can convince Doc to say I can have modship over this section otherwise it's too much of a hastle.

Doc
01-24-2008, 07:04 AM
yeah thats fine we can run the shit together floz no probs im happy to have any ideas you got ive got a few myself n we both have enough time to make it dope...hit up my pm n we'll talk im takin time off for the next 4 days to chill so you can get me on aim or whatever illestydoc dogg

once we have spoke we will set a sign ups thread hopefully tomorrow or the next day we might as well start off fast and hard

obie thrice
01-24-2008, 09:16 AM
good yaul said something. i was going to start it up (but do things correctly as far as ranking goes) and be a little more thorough and less easy on the rules.

Doc
01-24-2008, 09:28 AM
yeah the ranking will probably be a points system still but done properly as in you win you get 3 points you lose you get 0 you no show you get penalised a point so none of this winner gets points losers loses points shit confuses matters I think you win 3 points is simple more you win more points you get you dont win you dont build up points shits that simple

maybe have a middle mark say 2 points if you win by no show but id be happy jus you win you get points you lose you dont whoever battles the most and wins the most is gonna have the best record

a league will never determine the best because cats will sign in and out so the balance will never be equal might as well accept that and go with if you put work in and are good enough to win your battles then you deserve your points

we will obviously try and make sure match ups are fairly even by maybe having 2 weight divisions for the leagues but sure it can all be done so everyones happy

styk figer
01-24-2008, 02:06 PM
huMMmmm..... looks cool

Cable.
01-24-2008, 03:13 PM
im up for any league in here

burd
01-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah lets do this

Goodbye
01-26-2008, 01:06 PM
lets make the sign ups now