01-15-2009, 01:01 PM
shits crack cant wait til padded room

King Matador
01-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Why people keep tryna spar with duke

I do not know?

King Matador
01-15-2009, 01:30 PM
"Frontin' wit conscious spittin' about conscious livin' / I see.. conscious fiction from a contradiction"

MhoodNYC
01-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Dam:blink:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54169859229ef2cd/

Why people keep tryna spar with duke

DAMN...JOE GOT A FILTHY MOUTH:smilielol5:

Kami Tsunami
01-15-2009, 01:54 PM
he didnt even try and he still shitted on him... smh

Agreed...

Arkane
01-15-2009, 04:16 PM
my lawd, that nigga budden went in..

damn, i like saigon too.. i mean, whenever that nigga get infront of a camera he act a damn fool, but lyrically, i think saigon is dope.. if saigon responds, damn, this could turn veryyyy interesting. unlike ransom, i think saigon can hold his own... i mean, if both niggas went full strength, i gotta say budden would dirt him, but saigon would make it reallllll interesting.... i hope saigon responds with a damn song instead of a billy blanks workout tape...

murder_quis
01-15-2009, 05:26 PM
this nigga said and i quote "i had shooters loaded up at niggas, put plastic everywhere lola luv ass nigga. (jumps off building and dies)

Wizz
01-15-2009, 05:35 PM

damn, i like saigon too.. i mean, whenever that nigga get infront of a camera he act a damn fool, but lyrically, i think saigon is dope.. if saigon responds, damn, this could turn veryyyy interesting. unlike ransom, i think saigon can hold his own... i mean, if both niggas went full strength, i gotta say budden would dirt him, but saigon would make it reallllll interesting.... i hope saigon responds with a damn song instead of a billy blanks workout tape...

Im a Saigon fan too, but i dont think he can do any better than what ransom did. Ransom delivered heat btw but Joey is just too much.

Bottom Line: Sai needs to take this L, and walk away quietly.

Espizzy
01-15-2009, 05:43 PM
joey is not to be fucked wit!!!!! :001_cool:

KegBreath
01-15-2009, 05:47 PM
this was nasty...no doubt

K~Nothin
01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
lol saigon will kill this nerd

Stand-Out
01-15-2009, 06:01 PM
lol...yeah that was dope.

saigon has some ego issues...he kept talkign about that 1 punchline that budden made over and over again.

dude wouldnt let it go.

Northside OH
01-15-2009, 07:21 PM
someone explain the lola luv line....who that is:confused::(

KegBreath
01-15-2009, 07:57 PM
http://on221.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/angel-lola-luv.jpg

angel lola luv....da chick wit the plastic ass/tits.....she'd still get it tho

Linx
01-15-2009, 09:33 PM
lol saigon will kill this nerd

Shut the fuck up, your opinion means shit Illesty...

This song was fuckin' dope, Joey killed Sai without even trying...

Kami Tsunami
01-15-2009, 11:14 PM

"Nah I'm not a battle rapper
You talk shit and I'm a run this razor across your adams apple" - Saigon

...little nigga really ain't on no battle shit.

Kami Tsunami
01-15-2009, 11:15 PM
http://on221.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/angel-lola-luv.jpg

angel lola luv....da chick wit the plastic ass/tits.....she'd still get it tho

She got fake lips and nose too...

woe
01-15-2009, 11:37 PM
This Was Ight...He Needs To Go Full Speed Or Saigon Will Destroy Him.

But This Might Be The Best Battle In A While.

P.S. - Joey Can't Survive One Of Dem Saigon Two Peices, Keep It On Wax.

emo Compton.
01-16-2009, 11:15 AM
that ain't him behind the mask, he like mf doom.

LOLZ.

HELLZWINTA202
01-16-2009, 12:18 PM
"Frontin' wit conscious spittin' about conscious livin' / I see.. conscious fiction from a contradiction"

Wow............Joe Budden is the peoplez champ....

K~Nothin
01-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Shut the fuck up, your opinion means shit Illesty...

This song was fuckin' dope, Joey killed Sai without even trying...

i'm just spreading common sense.. why tha fukk are u always defending joe budden like he's your family or somthin.. u can't say he killed saigon .. saigon hasn't responded yet...btw this is the shyt that gets joe budden light... its why he does it..saigon doesn't need to respond

MemphBleek05
01-16-2009, 01:41 PM
i'm just spreading common sense.. why tha fukk are u always defending joe budden like he's your family or somthin.. u can't say he killed saigon .. saigon hasn't responded yet...btw this is the shyt that gets joe budden light... its why he does it..saigon doesn't need to respond

I don't understand that statement........isn't Joe Budden already in the spot light? (as far as the internet goes).......if anything it just gave Saigon attention........

Wizz
01-16-2009, 02:16 PM

Dude you have to be an idiot to think that joey didnt tear saigon a new one. Yes people on here defend him like he's family, but the fact is, joey spit some nasty shit and anyone with a brain can comprehend that.

mark_98
01-16-2009, 07:11 PM
"Trust ima see the MF soon, that aint him behind the mask, he like MF Doom"

the greatest story ever told won't be ever told, mixtapes never sold/
leak the shit, let it go

i lol'd at this though cuz joey is in no position to talk about shit taking a while to get out

how you gon be a big name in the future?/
ain't even big name as a loser!/
you backed by a big name producer who made a smash for TI/
can't even be mad at Just, and I can see why/
which leaves me to wonder what the fans would see, if we turned to SaigonTV

Linx
01-16-2009, 07:36 PM

Your opinion means nothing...you're the fuckin' president of the TS/Armegeddon fan club you Sisqo look-a-like mothafucka...

Anyway, Joey spit on this shit like "ok fuck it, I'll beat your ass with Zangief, that's how nice I am..."

Crown-I
01-16-2009, 11:34 PM

nice glad u point that out