01-24-2008, 05:06 PM
yall never cared on .COM dunno why you'd start caring now

Millah
01-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Forgot bout that ima try and check it tonight

Main
01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
dawg that sig is haunting me

but yeah, the republican debates are a joke and they all follow the same formula. guilliani will drop at least 5-10 9/11 references, mccain will attack romney with personal shit like hes done for the past 2 or 3 debates, and ron paul will spit the truth (to an extent) and then get gangbanged and laughed out by romney, mccain, guilliani, and the rest of the faggots. and they talk about the same shit over and over and over. the debates are mad old at this point, they are just making the same points and reiterating the same shit like i must have heard john edwards say "i'm fighting for middle america because my dad worked in a steel mill" or "i'm the only candidate who hasnt taken money from drug and oil lobbyists." imma probably watch it though just to see how absurd romney and guilliani are. that whole party is completely fucked right now in general, and they have no chance at winning the election, and if they do win, which actually wouldnt surprise me at all, i'd lose all confidence in the american people and move to canada without a second thought. ya dig?

Khem
01-24-2008, 08:20 PM
yeah ^thanks for explaining

cuz i have no fuckin clue what goes on in these debates

Arkane
01-24-2008, 08:20 PM
you lied to me shem... larry king live is on :-(

Main
01-24-2008, 09:50 PM
shit was on MSNBC, and was mad homo. i wanna stab mccain, romney and guilliani in the jugular vein with a rusty nail. dudes are so obnoxious

Bruce Chapo
01-24-2008, 10:48 PM
ron paul puffin on blunts ftw

shemdogg
01-24-2008, 11:04 PM
my bad, yeah was msnbc, watchin the re-reun now

Arkane
01-24-2008, 11:09 PM
wait, why would i think the republican debate would be on CNN anyways? lol

Bruce Chapo
01-24-2008, 11:32 PM
turnin 18, first election i get is the president one... ima register.. maybe... iono.. 2 lazy.. does it take long to register or what????

shemdogg
01-24-2008, 11:35 PM
lol you gonna get drafted and sent to taliban

Bruce Chapo
01-24-2008, 11:38 PM
oh shyt fuck signin up then

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-25-2008, 09:15 AM
oh shyt fuck signin up then

lol, you wont get drafted yet, they'll let you feel safe for a year, then the army will show up to your house with camo in your size and an M16 to shoot.

But seriously, I've only watched a few debates in my life and after the few I've watched recently, it retarded to even try to watch that shit with an open mind. Politicians act like children. "You support terrorism" "I never said that" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Remember when I asked you if that ride on the bus was 'da bomb'?" "Yeah" "Well you said yes... Osama lover" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't" "Yes you did" "No I didn't"

Arkane
01-25-2008, 09:42 AM
^rofflez... repped...

and as ive said so many times, if its comes down to guiliani vs. clinton, im not voting, lol... but if its clinton vs. anyone else, ima vote republican.. i like obama though, i hope he makes it :-/

Mad Sci
01-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Honestly..

Why would anyone of you be Republican at all? Please elaborate...do you even know their core principles are as a party?

Serious question

Arkane
01-25-2008, 10:51 AM
my dad's a republican, and he seems to have valid reasons for being republican(hes rich)... but in seriousness, i dont care for republican views at all, and would only vote republican if i think that the democrat candidate would make poor decisions.. and i dont trust hilary clinton at all, and would do anything to make sure she doesnt get into office, no matter what party she is.. but at the same time, i think guiliani is a complete idiot that would nuke anyone that looked at us sideways... therefore, i wouldnt vote for him.. but id trust someone like Romney or Huckabee in office over clinton anyday, no matter what partys they are... but at the same time, id rather have Obama or Edwards in office over everyone..

Main
01-25-2008, 11:19 AM
therefore, i wouldnt vote for him.. but id trust someone like Romney or Huckabee in office over clinton anyday, no matter what partys they are... but at the same time, id rather have Obama or Edwards in office over everyone..
fam, clinton would be millions upon millions times better than romney or huckabee. huckabee wants to rewrite the constitution to make it more aligned with the evangelical bible, and he wants to change the entire taxation system so you pay your taxes through sales tax. and romney is out of his goddamn mind. he preaches about how Iraq is vital to the country and that it'd become a safe haven for terrorists and parades around like the champion of the War on Terror, when all 5 of his military eligable aged kids are chilling in their family mansion. hes like "alright, we need 100,000 more people in the military and we're gonna get that be giving incentives such as more pay, fully paying for college education, and greater benefits, AND THEN RAILS THE DEMOCRATS SAYING ALL THEY ARE GONNA DO IS RAISE TAXES AND CREATE MORE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS THAT ARE GONNA TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM PEOPLE. is this nigga retarded? where the fuck are we gonna get the money to use as incentives when we are already 9 trillion dollars in debt FROM THE FUCKING WAR. dude must be high on something

ron paul is out of his mind to a degree too, but he makes the most sense out of all of them. he gets laughed at when mccain and guilliani when hes like "we need to get rid of social security" but hes completely correct. shits automatically deducted from our paychecks every week, and when we are going to need to collect it, the government isn't going to have it because we're still going to be trying to pay off the decades of debt inccured.

Main
01-25-2008, 11:20 AM
but word, you can not trust hillary clinton on a gut level, but if romney or huckabee are elected, this country is gonna be much worse than how george bush has left it when they leave office, believe that

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-26-2008, 11:26 AM
but word, you can not trust hillary clinton on a gut level, but if romney or huckabee are elected, this country is gonna be much worse than how george bush has left it when they leave office, believe that

The whole system of candidates as a whole is fucked up. Anyone with any sense to run the country is prah'lee poor or middle-class and considering that the democratic/republican candidates get back with millions of dollars, press coverage and all sorta of other kick backs, theres too big of a gap for the average joe-schmoe to run. Now we are settled on choosing between who's views are less twisted rather than the best/man/woman and who can keep good PR, because as long as you keep good PR and answer all the questions right people will believe anything you say. Shit is fucked up.

shemdogg
01-26-2008, 11:35 AM

i would cosign on this