PDA

View Full Version : PARDON ME AKRANE, BUT IM ***** WILD OUT

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Technically......I do not make the rules here......but I want to take this time to make a few things crystal clear before I take of my Timbs, gym socks.....light my pipe and make myself at home here........

So in respect to Akrane and this new jumpoff.....I will be as classy as possible in airing a few folks out right quick......

1) Boot............What happened to that boy??? You style is so erratic.....fix it.....you getting wacker by the hour......you don't even know yourself.....name changes...........quick advice...........grow up.

2) Mumphus.....Please...PRETTY PLEASE......freshen up your material. Your shit is so stale, B. Same reponses erry reply. I give you this....you semi-scrappy.....but in the end you just a glutton for punishment. Play your position, and stop thinking you some sort of verbal battler or beefin kingpin......you aint duke.....point blank.

3) Can someone please put Luna on???? He begging to be upgraded from his current C-List status......Problem is he has no strengths, no charisma.

4) Nathan Slim.......you do know we have a 38 and Under Age limit here, right?

5) Does ANYONE find that deaf, unfunny faggot called A Dilla remotely relevant?? I sure as fuck don't

I will add more as time progresses

shemdogg
01-25-2008, 12:43 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ah shit i gotta go to the gym but this dude never ceases to make me laugh

C. Marx
01-25-2008, 12:46 AM
why you always gotta be so mean? you always name droppin to get attention, an i thought i was bad.... dont be mad because your looks are similar to this...

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/monkey_smile.jpg

aceboogie_2
01-25-2008, 12:47 AM
damn loose shave every once in a while

Mikey of PA
01-25-2008, 12:48 AM
his name is Arkane

END TRANSMISSION.

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 12:50 AM
his name is Arkane

END TRANSMISSION.

No sheet.

Certain folks get they names misspelled erry once in awhile
stop knit picking

aceboogie_2
01-25-2008, 12:53 AM
or maybe u have dyslexia

Mikey of PA
01-25-2008, 12:53 AM
No sheet.

Certain folks get they names misspelled erry once in awhile
stop knit picking

i only "knit picked" cause this is like the 5th time i've seen you misspell his name. just try'na help you out ugly.

END TRANSMISSION.

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 01:00 AM
i only "knit picked" cause this is like the 5th time i've seen you misspell his name. just try'na help you out ugly.

END TRANSMISSION.

Thanks.........

ask Ray J how many times I misspelled his name................

C. Marx
01-25-2008, 01:02 AM
your statement has not been noted...

MemphBleek05
01-25-2008, 01:03 AM
lol new material....for what nigga? you're not worth it......let's be real....you basically on some Game shit.....I'm 50.........without me you wouldn't have even gotten noticed....then all of a sudden you start biting the hand that feeds you and next thing we know you name dropping in damn near every sentence, making up stories, retracting statements, making up more stories, name dropping some more....I mean damn nigga.....we get it...you a hating ass dude....I mean I could try and play the high road and ignore you but you'll just name drop some more....your whole "Mumphus" shit is the equilvilent to "G-Unot"...the shit is only popular in your mind, get a hobby nigga, don't be the first nigga on .Net to get sonned in his own thread..........

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 01:10 AM
lol new material....for what nigga? you're not worth it......let's be real....you basically on some Game shit.....I'm 50.........without me you wouldn't have even gotten noticed....then all of a sudden you start biting the hand that feeds you and next thing we know you name dropping in damn near every sentence, making up stories, retracting statements, making up more stories, name dropping some more....I mean damn nigga.....we get it...you a hating ass dude....I mean I could try and play the high road and ignore you but you'll just name drop some more....your whole "Mumphus" shit is the equilvilent to "G-Unot"...the shit is only popular in your mind, get a hobby nigga, don't be the first nigga on .Net to get sonned in his own thread..........

^^^^^^^^^ETHER^^^^^^

*snores*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................z zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MemphBleek05
01-25-2008, 01:12 AM
exactly nigga, now find another name to drop

C. Marx
01-25-2008, 01:14 AM
^^^^^^^^^ETHER^^^^^^

*snores*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................z zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

damn right, now fix your self a healthy snack and try again, personally i hope you choke an die while munching..... :eek:

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 01:16 AM
damn right, now fix your self a healthy snack and try again, personally i hope you choke an die while munching..... :eek:

stop following me , dumb hunkey

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-25-2008, 08:17 AM
... smh @ this thread ...

lets not dotCom this shit up please, kthx

O.o
01-25-2008, 10:15 AM
LC is like a cockroach... he just doesn't go away

JDude
01-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Ive come to the conclusion that Loose Cannon is a chompsky honk.

You're welcome for the enlightenment.

C. Marx
01-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Ihttp://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/Mooney_022/26471.jpg

^^^ lmao at his sig :iagree: :hurray::smilielol5::hurray: :iagree:

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Technically......I do not make the rules here......but I want to take this time to make a few things crystal clear before I take of my Timbs, gym socks.....light my pipe and make myself at home here........

So in respect to Akrane and this new jumpoff.....I will be as classy as possible in airing a few folks out right quick......

1) Boot............What happened to that boy??? You style is so erratic.....fix it.....you getting wacker by the hour......you don't even know yourself.....name changes...........quick advice...........grow up.

2) Mumphus.....Please...PRETTY PLEASE......freshen up your material. Your shit is so stale, B. Same reponses erry reply. I give you this....you semi-scrappy.....but in the end you just a glutton for punishment. Play your position, and stop thinking you some sort of verbal battler or beefin kingpin......you aint duke.....point blank.

3) Can someone please put Luna on???? He begging to be upgraded from his current C-List status......Problem is he has no strengths, no charisma.

4) Nathan Slim.......you do know we have a 38 and Under Age limit here, right?

5) Does ANYONE find that deaf, unfunny faggot called A Dilla remotely relevant?? I sure as fuck don't

I will add more as time progresses

I still make more relevant threads than you ever will. And the name is ADilla Nevada you chump.

BMM
01-25-2008, 11:58 AM
LMFAO @ THE THREAD NAME..

all i gotta say.

King Matador
01-25-2008, 12:14 PM
luna is an attention whore.

BMM
01-25-2008, 12:18 PM
luna is an attention whore.

Winner.

C. Marx
01-25-2008, 12:30 PM
i am an attention whore.....

http://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpg

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 02:18 PM
... smh @ this thread ...

lets not dotCom this shit up please, kthx

Don't syh at my classic thread..........

If you dont like it, keep yo ass out of it........

SMFH @ these 'mods' from basically unchartered regions down south.......come up to the main forum......which I have helped carry for a year now......and try and make a name for theyself......you failed, B

KoolAid
01-25-2008, 04:35 PM
damn cannon who pissed in cereal this mornin? chillax man lol..im assumin der aint nothin bad u got to say bout me tho..lol

C. Marx
01-25-2008, 04:48 PM
loose... is it that time of month??

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-25-2008, 06:46 PM

SMFH @ these 'mods' from basically unchartered regions down south.......come up to the main forum......which I have helped carry for a year now......and try and make a name for theyself......you failed, B

stfu Steve Gay Fawn and strum you skin guitar you fuckin ass-lickin anal wart.
Illesty was relevant before you and obviously you couldn't keep shit afloat because dotCOM is dead, good job Grim.

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 07:47 PM
stfu Steve Gay Fawn and strum you skin guitar you fuckin ass-lickin anal wart.
Illesty was relevant before you and obviously you couldn't keep shit afloat because dotCOM is dead, good job Grim.

***LAME ON THE LOOSE ALERT***

Ok, we need some help over here.......

Some unfunny dingle berry digger escaped from the South Zoo.......and is ***** get ran over by this truck known as the LC Express......:driving:

someone get this kid outta here before he get hurt

Mad Sci
01-25-2008, 07:53 PM
a Floz vs Loose beef..would be very entertaining:lurk5:

Mikey of PA
01-25-2008, 07:59 PM
a Floz vs Loose beef..would be very entertaining:lurk5:

:iagree:

END TRANSMISSION.

JDude
01-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Who is A Krane?

Mikey of PA
01-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Who is A Krane?

Arkane

Loose has a bit of dyslexia

END TRANSMISSION.

Loose Cannon
01-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Who is A Krane?

the sites mod you stupid bastard

Boot
01-25-2008, 08:53 PM
loose u aint nuthing but a bitch to me..

quoted from aint no fun..

anyways...

i just havent been the same since xbox live and school started...but i should just really quickly put u in ur place, only reason u relevant in the world today is cause i took it slow and let u shine...i made ur bitch ass style...

all these hate threads?....ME BEFORE YOU..ask around..u have a tired ass posting style.

Mad Sci
01-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Loose is scared of boot

JMurs
01-25-2008, 11:04 PM

Loose, I believe it is time to step away from the keyboard.
You acting like you want a fucking Nobel prize for this shit.
This is the internet, nobody gives a shit.
Acting like Denzel in "Training Day":I run shit here! Y'all just live here!

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-25-2008, 11:22 PM
***LAME ON THE LOOSE ALERT***

^ You know what I read when you typed this

"**OMG I PUT SOMETHING IN BIG RED LETTERS NOW EVERYONE THINKS ITS FUNNY LOLLERBATE, I TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET!!! SEE ITS CAPS WHICH MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER! AND RED! RED LIKE MY TAMPON! OMG THIS IS SO KEWL! I'M SONNING HIM!!! DAMN HOMEBOY STEP UP YOUR GAME! I NEED MY MIDOL, I'M CRAMPIN' AND I DONT THINK I LOOK PRETTY TO MY BOYFRIEND SO I YELLED AT HIM WHEN I ASKED HIM IF I LOOK FAT!!!**"

lawlz

Rush Drinks Pop
01-26-2008, 02:15 AM
dayum yo bmm make a best of illesty ebeefs dvd volume 1

shemdogg
01-26-2008, 10:31 AM
lol he called him akron

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Ain't nothing sadder than a wanna-be internet star named Loose.

BMM
01-26-2008, 11:34 AM
^ Nothing's sadder then a deaf man.

;)

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 11:41 AM
^ Nothing's sadder then a deaf man.

;)

Wait until you get a gf or wife then tell me who's sadder....one who has to hear the nagging or one who doesn't.

shemdogg
01-26-2008, 11:42 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BMM
01-26-2008, 11:42 AM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mad Sci
01-26-2008, 11:44 AM
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BMM
01-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Fuck, that was a good comeback. :(

Mad Sci
01-26-2008, 11:54 AM
word..I'm perty smart

BMM
01-26-2008, 11:55 AM
NOT YOU ASSHOLE

Mad Sci
01-26-2008, 11:56 AM
that hurt...why u so mean noot?

JDude
01-26-2008, 12:01 PM
the sites mod you stupid bastard
No shit you stupid prick I was making fun of your inability to spell

Boot
01-26-2008, 02:06 PM
smh at adilla thinking a deaf man is better to a normal man in any way shape or form.

C. Marx
01-26-2008, 02:09 PM

thats true.... he cant spell worth shit!!

burd
01-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Loose is wack.

Rush Drinks Pop
01-26-2008, 02:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
omg that avy pic go so hard

Rush Drinks Pop
01-26-2008, 02:30 PM
oh and super no homo

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 02:38 PM
^ You know what I read when you typed this

"**OMG I PUT SOMETHING IN BIG RED LETTERS NOW EVERYONE THINKS ITS FUNNY LOLLERBATE, I TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET!!! SEE ITS CAPS WHICH MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER! AND RED! RED LIKE MY TAMPON! OMG THIS IS SO KEWL! I'M SONNING HIM!!! DAMN HOMEBOY STEP UP YOUR GAME! I NEED MY MIDOL, I'M CRAMPIN' AND I DONT THINK I LOOK PRETTY TO MY BOYFRIEND SO I YELLED AT HIM WHEN I ASKED HIM IF I LOOK FAT!!!**"

lawlz

You have potential, son........keep studying and taking ya vitamins......one day you'll be a force.....just not today.

Um......when something is headline worthy.......I always cap it and bold it in red, you stupid faggot.................just goes to show how new you are.........I been did that shit.........you a dumby

Rush Drinks Pop
01-26-2008, 02:41 PM
lol @ take yo vitamins

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 03:28 PM
smh at adilla thinking a deaf man is better to a normal man in any way shape or form.

define a normal man.

and if the defintion is : eat, sleep, fuck pussy, take a shit, and more sleep

Then you lost for even attempting at thinking I'm better than....

Because that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

Did Fidel Castro teach you enough in Sociology class?

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 03:30 PM
loose u aint nuthing but a bitch to me..

quoted from aint no fun..

anyways...

i just havent been the same since xbox live and school started...but i should just really quickly put u in ur place, only reason u relevant in the world today is cause i took it slow and let u shine...i made ur bitch ass style...

all these hate threads?....ME BEFORE YOU..ask around..u have a tired ass posting style.

Boot..........not sure what the fuck you mumbling about........take the cock outta ya mouth.........

I backtracked your 'illustrious' past..........and i didnt see jack deek worth mentioning.

I am THE premiere beefin' heavyweight here.......who seein' me????

fuck outta here

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 03:33 PM

Well, you played yaself............cause I flipped that shit on you.

So..........oooooopppppppppps

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 03:35 PM

Boot.........fuck you

But even to a higher degree......fuck Adilla Nirvana or whatever he calls himself

Deaf dudes STAY losing:smilielol5:

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Boot..........not sure what the fuck you mumbling about........take the cock outta ya mouth.........

I backtracked your 'illustrious' past..........and i didnt see jack deek worth mentioning.

I am THE premiere beefin' heavyweight here.......who seein' me????

fuck outta here

Then why we don't see your punk ass in Drama Hour?

I think you mean you are The Premiere Beefin' Lightweight.

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Then why we don't see your punk ass in Drama Hour?

I think you mean you are The Premiere Beefin' Lightweight.

Say no more........

Who the bosses there????

Dont even say that queer Flow McGee

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Say no more........

Who the bosses there????

Dont even say that queer Flow McGee

Find out there for yourself punk ass.

And there's plenty of beefing heavyweights in Drama Hour, some cats from all of the different crews....see if you can tangle with them.

And deaf dudes stay losing? Yet another pipe dream from Illesty's resident fry cook.

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Find out there for yourself punk ass.

And there's plenty of beefing heavyweights in Drama Hour, some cats from all of the different crews....see if you can tangle with them.

And deaf dudes stay losing? Yet another pipe dream from Illesty's resident fry cook.

Listen Here.......scratch that.....you can't HEAR SHIT:(

Look here.........I done ran fools outta this piece.......there aint no big name I aint destroy since the 05. Who the fuck no name is you talking about>>

I hope not you........you as funny as dierehha with no Tee Pee.........not a laughing matter

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Listen Here.......scratch that.....you can't HEAR SHIT:(

Look here.........I done ran fools outta this piece.......there aint no big name I aint destroy since the 05. Who the fuck no name is you talking about>>

I hope not you........you as funny as dierehha with no Tee Pee.........not a laughing matter

Nigga, I don't care about being a internet big name........and being a internet big name won't mean shit in 20 years from now. And ran who out? You couldn't even run out MemphisBleek or even that idiot Boot --but at least he a smarter idiot than you are Loose.

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Nigga, I don't care about being a internet big name........and being a internet big name won't mean shit in 20 years from now. And ran who out? You couldn't even run out MemphisBleek or even that idiot Boot --but at least he a smarter idiot than you are Loose.

No, i didnt run them out of here, per say

But I did reduce those two turd burgulars to damaged goods.........

Wanna be next???

cportis
01-26-2008, 04:05 PM

Wanna be next???

oh my those sound like fighting words

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 04:06 PM

Wanna be next???

Damaged goods? Hah.
If you gonna beef, you be over on the Drama Hour..............I'll wait for you there.

Rush Drinks Pop
01-26-2008, 04:09 PM
dayum lc adill trying to get u on the southside, thats his home turf

cportis
01-26-2008, 04:21 PM
lets get ready to rumble somebody gotta take that first shot

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 04:23 PM
dayum lc adill trying to get u on the southside, thats his home turf

Whatchtalkingboutwillis????

I done made a thread there...........

that hearing aided bitch playing hide n seek

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Whatchtalkingboutwillis????

I done made a thread there...........

that hearing aided bitch playing hide n seek

I replied to yo thread on the southside........nobody playing hide or seek.

Ball in yo court nigga.

JMurs
01-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Well, you played yaself............cause I flipped that shit on you.

We'll let you go ahead and think that.
Whatever makes you sleep good at night.

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 05:15 PM
We'll let you go ahead and think that.
Whatever makes you sleep good at night.

Yes......flipping shit on folks at they own game makes me sleep well.....

lol @ We'll What the fuck is this.......Justice League or some teammate shit???? You sound like a fag talkin about we'll

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-26-2008, 05:18 PM
You have potential, son........keep studying and taking ya vitamins......one day you'll be a force.....just not today.

Um......when something is headline worthy.......I always cap it and bold it in red, you stupid faggot.................just goes to show how new you are.........I been did that shit.........you a dumby

New, I've been on illesty before you bub. When Yama, BVB, Blue Key & Veteran were active. Back when illesty had a chatroom. You're just a lame who stole impalamoney's swag and tryna be hard now... psssh fall back into the water guppy, you got some growin to do....

JMurs
01-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Yes......flipping shit on folks at they own game makes me sleep well.....

lol @ We'll What the fuck is this.......Justice League or some teammate shit???? You sound like a fag talkin about we'll

Yeah, that sounds like some shit that you'd buy into.
Taking the internet this fucking serious...
And yes, "we'll"
Nobody on this site takes you seriously.
Your shit is jokes.

You are just another Josh Ballard.

C. Marx
01-26-2008, 05:54 PM
loose needs to do something else with his free time...

JDude
01-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Ayo Adilla, how can you listen to music?

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 05:57 PM
New, I've been on illesty before you bub. When Yama, BVB, Blue Key & Veteran were active. Back when illesty had a chatroom. You're just a lame who stole impalamoney's swag and tryna be hard now... psssh fall back into the water guppy, you got some growin to do....

I was on ILLESTY since 12/05............so when did you clock in.........a whole month before me? Blue Key BEEN dead.....everyone still talking about faded glory Yama was average. Vet always tried to recruit me........he seemed cool......

Stole Impala's swag???? I ran that coward out of here.......but then again......you taking a 2 yr hiatus.....I dont expect you to know that..........ask GD heads what happened to Impala.......guaran-fucking tee.......the dude Cannon's name come up as to who ran the faggot off ......

burd
01-26-2008, 06:02 PM
nigga stfu.

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 06:04 PM
You still haven't dropped a lyric in Drama Hour yet.....and you still yapping Loose. I even gave a freebie bar to you as a first shot. Damn you a bitch for real, can't even make diss lyrics.

burd
01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Dawg, give up.

Mikey of PA
01-26-2008, 09:20 PM
dayum yo bmm make a best of illesty ebeefs dvd volume 1

good idea. but, how should i do it? should i give a background on each ebeef? should i interview both combatants? should I just post a thread & let the dotNetians give their opinions? get at me fam, i could seriously make this work with the right workings.

END TRANSMISSION.

C. Marx
01-26-2008, 09:24 PM
were all giving loose ass's ass mad ebux lol

emo Compton.
01-26-2008, 09:25 PM
^^

U mad cos someones outdoing you in terms of gettin e-bux from useless threads?

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 09:27 PM
You still haven't dropped a lyric in Drama Hour yet.....and you still yapping Loose. I even gave a freebie bar to you as a first shot. Damn you a bitch for real, can't even make diss lyrics.

Oh....we suppossed to spit.....

I wasnt sure what the fuck it was ''''''Drama Hour".........bitch I bring drama every 5 minutes sucka

Mr. A.D. Illmatic
01-26-2008, 09:28 PM
good idea. but, how should i do it? should i give a background on each ebeef? should i interview both combatants? should I just post a thread & let the dotNetians give their opinions? get at me fam, i could seriously make this work with the right workings.

END TRANSMISSION.

You the blueprint you did with ISW for that the "Best of"

And fuck Hades (Burden or whoever that emo is )

And fuck Loose Cannon, he won't even drop a diss in Drama Hour, sorry ass bitch.

Loose Cannon
01-26-2008, 09:31 PM
were all giving loose ass's ass mad ebux lol

Thing is...........all my threads have that element of shock.....like did Duke just say that..........that why I am Mr Unpredictable

Your threads are lame. Real talk. No swag to it. For the right price , I could school you on how to be a Posting Entepreneur

JMurs
01-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Thing is...........all my threads have that element of shock.....like did Duke just say that..........that why I am Mr Unpredictable

No, you are Mr Predictable...
Because we know that almost every single thread is going to be full of self-glorification and simple faggotry.

JMurs
01-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Dawg, give up.
QFT.
Pay attention LC

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-27-2008, 07:44 AM
I was on ILLESTY since 12/05............so when did you clock in.........a whole month before me? Blue Key BEEN dead.....everyone still talking about faded glory Yama was average. Vet always tried to recruit me........he seemed cool......

Stole Impala's swag???? I ran that coward out of here.......but then again......you taking a 2 yr hiatus.....I dont expect you to know that..........ask GD heads what happened to Impala.......guaran-fucking tee.......the dude Cannon's name come up as to who ran the faggot off ......

Funny cause you weren't even on the radar as relevant til recently... its whatever, there's always someone whos thinks they're important and keeps the ship afloat....

Loose Cannon
01-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Funny cause you weren't even on the radar as relevant til recently... its whatever, there's always someone whos thinks they're important and keeps the ship afloat....

So.........is there a particular reason you want to try and downplay my significance? Relevant as of recently? Where were YOU at during BMM's 2 award ceremonies......hahahahah........didnt see ya cuz. Not that it matters, but I was a multiple award winner both times, fam.

You have a mod tag......but I guarantee ya 95% of posters here dont know what the fuck you mod. What.....you moddin' Illesty Basemnent Mop Closet or some obscure shit?

.terminal.lee.ill.
01-27-2008, 07:55 AM
So.........is there a particular reason you want to try and downplay my significance? Relevant as of recently? Where were YOU at during BMM's 2 award ceremonies......hahahahah........didnt see ya cuz. Not that it matters, but I was a multiple award winner both times, fam.

You have a mod tag......but I guarantee ya 95% of posters here dont know what the fuck you mod. What.....you moddin' Illesty Basemnent Mop Closet or some obscure shit?

In college getting an education.

Loose Cannon
01-27-2008, 07:57 AM
In college getting an education.

Good luck on that , kiddo

BMM
01-27-2008, 07:57 AM

LMFAOOOOOO

BmanDaGod
09-04-2009, 11:24 PM
lmao. loose cannon is a fool

M.V.W.
09-05-2009, 12:48 AM
lmao. loose cannon is a fool

I know, right?

john
09-05-2009, 01:31 AM
why bump this shit..

The Based Guy
09-05-2009, 01:31 AM
LC was speaking da troof.

pegs
09-05-2009, 01:38 AM
loose fell off. almost as bad as boot.

#dOE
09-05-2009, 02:43 AM
daaaamn i thawt ths was new.. but shit..

huge bump.

Omni
09-05-2009, 03:56 AM
I was gonna post somethin in this, but I saw it was old.

:(

Anyways Loose, how bout that rematch in fight club? I only lost by one vote, so don't think keep livin with your head in the clouds. Someone might reach out and choke you with the silver lining.

The Based Guy
09-05-2009, 04:24 AM
yo wtf why are there two BMM's?

Omni
09-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Too many damn aliases on this board now. Thats the only reason its halfway active it seems.

Shame :(