PDA

View Full Version : joke of the day thread

Goodbye
01-27-2008, 11:14 AM
i will be posting jokes every day. probably 2 a day. now these aren't my jokes now. they are Shazies. he is a member at another website who said i could use his joke. so i credit these jokes to him. these are HIS jokes. he has compiled 222 pages for his thread for jokes. so best believe ill be able to keep this alive.

january 27 2008

A kid comes home from school and says to his mom, "Mom I've got a problem." She says "Tell me." He tells her that the boys at school are using 2 words he doesn't understand. She asks him what they are. He says "well, pussy and bitch". She says "Oh That's no big deal, pussy is a cat like our little Mittens, and bitch is a female dog like our Sandy." He thanks her and goes to visit dad in the workshop in the basement. He says to his dad, "Dad the boys at school are using words I don't know, and I asked mom and I don't think she told me the exact meaning. Dad says "Son, I told you never to go to mom with these matters, she cant handle them. What are the words?" He tells him...pussy and bitch. Dad says "OK" and pulls a Playboy down from the shelf, takes a marker and circles the pubic area of the centerfold and says, "son, everything inside this circle, is pussy." "OK dad, so what's a bitch?" "Son" he says, "everything outside that circle."

BMM
01-27-2008, 11:30 AM
hahahahah

Mad Sci
01-27-2008, 11:35 AM
http://www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/character/fozzie.jpg

WOKKKA WOKKKA WOKKKA HEY!!!

that's hilarious!!!!!:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

john
01-27-2008, 11:50 AM
bahahha

Goodbye
01-27-2008, 11:53 AM
january 28 2008

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer ... you're in the wrong place." So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in.

Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators; the engineer soon becomes a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer: "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies: "Hey, things are going great! We've got air conditioning, flush toilets, and escalators! And there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next!"

God exclaims: "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake! He should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan, standing his ground, challenges: "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God replies threateningly: "Send him back up here or I'll sue!"

Satan laughs uproariously and answers: "Yeah, right! And just where are YOU going to find a lawyer?"

BMM
01-27-2008, 12:22 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha

mr.domingo
01-27-2008, 12:28 PM
i got one..

why dont you ever go to a gay bar b que

drum roll....

the hotdogs taste like shit

-im done

BMM
01-27-2008, 12:35 PM
uh.........no

C. Marx
01-27-2008, 12:50 PM
wow.... lmao at the first one though lol

Goodbye
01-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Someone Sticky This Thread.

Goodbye
01-28-2008, 09:25 AM
January 28 2008
Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end and put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Lady 1: What's that?
Lady 2: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
Lady 1: Where did you get it?
Lady 2: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The guy, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely she is, after all, over 80 years of age, but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.

Lady 1: Doesn't matter son, as long as it fits a Camel.

The pharmacist fainted.

Goodbye
01-28-2008, 09:33 AM
January 28 2008
A man with a bad stomach complaint goes to his local doctor and asks him what he can do. The doctor replies that the illness is quite serious but can be cured with a small course of two suppositories inserted deep up the back passage.
The man agrees, and so the doctor warns him of the pain, tells him to bend over, and shoves the thing way up his behind. The doctor then hands him the second dose and tells him to do the same thing in six hours time using rubber gloves and KY-Jelly or something.

So, the man goes home and later that evening tries to get the second suppository inserted, but he finds he cannot reach himself properly to obtain the required depth. Thus, he calls
his wife over and tells her what to do. The wife nods, puts one hand on his shoulder to steady him and with the other shoves the medicine home.

Suddenly the man screams in disgust.

"What's the matter?" asked his wife. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," replies the man, "but I just realized that when the doctor did that, he had BOTH hands on my shoulders."

BMM
01-28-2008, 02:17 PM
January 28 2008
A man with a bad stomach complaint goes to his local doctor and asks him what he can do. The doctor replies that the illness is quite serious but can be cured with a small course of two suppositories inserted deep up the back passage.
The man agrees, and so the doctor warns him of the pain, tells him to bend over, and shoves the thing way up his behind. The doctor then hands him the second dose and tells him to do the same thing in six hours time using rubber gloves and KY-Jelly or something.

So, the man goes home and later that evening tries to get the second suppository inserted, but he finds he cannot reach himself properly to obtain the required depth. Thus, he calls
his wife over and tells her what to do. The wife nods, puts one hand on his shoulder to steady him and with the other shoves the medicine home.

Suddenly the man screams in disgust.

"What's the matter?" asked his wife. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," replies the man, "but I just realized that when the doctor did that, he had BOTH hands on my shoulders."

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahahah ahahahahahha

patriotboy
01-28-2008, 03:04 PM
my nigga said both hands on the shoulder, lmfaoooooooo

burd
01-28-2008, 03:30 PM
lol these are good.

theman080
01-28-2008, 04:14 PM
lmao......no homo

aceboogie_2
01-28-2008, 04:16 PM
ewwww gayyyyyy

Goodbye
01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
January 28 2008
A blonde is out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank.

"Yoohoo" She shouts, "How can I get to the other side?"

The other blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You are on the other side."

*Typical Blonde Joke*

More Coming Tomorrow....Stay Tuned.

Goodbye
01-29-2008, 09:02 AM
January 29 2008

Young David came home from school one day and found his pet chicken laying on the ground with his legs pointing straight up into the sky. When his father got home, he explained that the chicken has died and his legs were pointed up to Jesus in heaven.

They buried the chicken and that was that. Two weeks later his dad came home from work and David ran up to him yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, we nearly lost Mommy today."

"What?" his father replied.

"When I got home from school, Mommy was laying on the bed with her legs pointing up in the air yelling, 'Jesus, I'm coming, Jesus I'm coming.' If it wasn't for Uncle Terry holding her down we would have lost her for sure!"

Goodbye
01-29-2008, 09:06 AM
January 29 2008
A man moves into a nudist colony. He receives a letter from his mother asking him to send her a current photo of himself in his new location. Too embarrassed to let her know that he lives in a nudist colony, he cuts a photo in half and sends her the top half.

Later he receives another letter asking him to send a picture to his grandmother. The man cuts another picture in half, but accidentally sends the bottom half of the photo. He is really worried when he realizes that he sent the wrong half, but then remembers how bad his grandmother's eyesight is, and hopes she won't notice.

A few weeks later, he receives a letter from his grandmother. It says... "Thank you for the picture. Change your hair style, it makes your nose look awfully small!"

M.V.W.
01-29-2008, 12:11 PM
^^^^^LOLL! Good ones!

BMM
01-29-2008, 02:39 PM
hahahahhahhahaahhaha 2nd ones great

Goodbye
01-30-2008, 08:57 AM
January 30 2008
The Matchmaker goes to see Mr. Avery, a confirmed bachelor for many years. "Mr. Avery, don't leave it too late. I have exactly the one you need. You only have to say the word and you'll meet and be married in no time!" says the Matchmaker.
"Don't bother," replies Mr. Avery, "I've two sisters at home who look after all my needs."
"That's all well and good, but all the sisters in the world cannot fill the role of a wife."
"I said 'two sisters'. I didn't say they were mine."

Goodbye
01-30-2008, 08:58 AM
January 30 2008
A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain; and, as it was still early, decided to go to the party after all. In as much as her husband didn't know what costume she'd be wearing, she thought she'd have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she wasn't around.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every chick he could, getting a little kiss here and a warm squeeze there. His wife went up to him and being rather seductive herself, he left his current partner high and dry and devoted his time to this new babe who had just arrived.

She let him do whatever he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and they did it all! Zowie! Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would have for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in. She asked how the evening had been? He said "Oh, the same old thing. You know, I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "You know, I didn't dance even one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening.

But I'll tell you...from what I heard, the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"

BMM
01-30-2008, 09:02 PM
^ LMMFAO

Khem
01-30-2008, 11:15 PM
January 30 2008
A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain; and, as it was still early, decided to go to the party after all. In as much as her husband didn't know what costume she'd be wearing, she thought she'd have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she wasn't around.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every chick he could, getting a little kiss here and a warm squeeze there. His wife went up to him and being rather seductive herself, he left his current partner high and dry and devoted his time to this new babe who had just arrived.

She let him do whatever he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and they did it all! Zowie! Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would have for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in. She asked how the evening had been? He said "Oh, the same old thing. You know, I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "You know, I didn't dance even one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening.

But I'll tell you...from what I heard, the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"

rofl.......

M.V.W.
01-30-2008, 11:30 PM
LOLL @ the January 30 one!

styk figer
01-31-2008, 10:26 PM
LMAO................

Goodbye
01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Sorry People Was Too Busy Today To Get More Jokes. 4-5 Coming Tomorrow.

Goodbye
02-01-2008, 10:09 AM
January 31 2008
With a puzzled look on his face an Indian boy asked,
"Say, mom, why is my bigger brother named Mighty Storm?"
She told him, "Because he was conceived during a mighty storm."
Then he asked, "Why is my sister named Cornflower?"
She replied, "Well, your father and I were in a cornfield when
we made her."
"And why is my other sister called Moonchild?"
"We were watching the moon landing while she was conceived.",
She explained. The Mother Indian paused for a moment then
asked her son, "Tell me, Torn Rubber, why are you so curious?"
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
January 31 2008
A woman asks her husband to buy her a fur coat for their 25th anniversary.
"HA!" he snorted. "The day I buy you a fur coat will be the day you can
grow hair on your chest!" On that she hikes up her skirt, drops her
panties, and thrust her pubic area forward, "There! I have hair on my
chest, now buy me the damn coat!" "That's not your chest!" he roars back.
"Damn right it's my chest!" she argued. "Before we got married, this was
your hope chest. On our honeymoon it was your treasure chest. Afterwards
it became our family chest....AND IF YOU DON'T BUY ME A FUR COAT...IT WILL
SOON BECOME THE COMMUNITY CHEST!"

Goodbye
02-01-2008, 10:10 AM
February 1 2008
A man and a woman are driving along when they see a wounded skunk on the side of the road. They stop, the woman gets out, picks it up, and brings it into the car. She says, "Look, its shivering, it must be cold. What should I do?" He says, "Put it between your legs." She says, "What about the smell?" He says, "Hold its nose."
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
February 1 2008
It was many years ago since the embarrassing day when
a young woman, with a baby in her arms, entered his
butcher shop and confronted him with the news that the
baby was his and asked what was he going to do about
it?
Finally he offered to provide her with free meat until
the boy was 16. She agreed.
He had been counting the years off on his calendar,
and one day the teenager who had been collecting the
meat each week, came into the shop and said, "I'll be 16 tomorrow."
"I know," said the butcher with a smile, "I've been
counting too, tell your mother, when you take this
parcel of meat home, that it is the last free meat
she'll get, and watch the expression on her face."
When the boy arrived home he told his mother. The
woman nodded and said, "Son, go back to the butcher
and tell him I have also had free bread, free milk,
and free groceries for the last 16 years and watch the
expression on HIS face!"

Khem
02-02-2008, 05:58 PM
^lmao at the last one

C. Marx
02-03-2008, 01:36 AM
http://www.writersontheloose.com/writers/RK555/photos/20944/Large_odds%20of%20making%20it.jpg

Mikey of PA
02-03-2008, 03:52 PM
February 1 2008
it?
expression on HIS face!"

i don't get this one.

END TRANSMISSION.

Khem
02-03-2008, 07:06 PM
February 1 2008
it?
expression on HIS face!"

i don't get this one.

END TRANSMISSION.

Butcher is not the kid's dad.

She just told a bunch of guys she fucked, who happened to be either grocers, bakers, etc, that they were the father. So naturally, they attempted to pay her back the easiest way they could. None of the guys were the kids father, she just cheated them.

Mikey of PA
02-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Butcher is not the kid's dad.

She just told a bunch of guys she fucked, who happened to be either grocers, bakers, etc, that they were the father. So naturally, they attempted to pay her back the easiest way they could. None of the guys were the kids father, she just cheated them.

what a whore!

repped for the explanation.

END TRANSMISSION.

D-Rag_The_ Ripper
02-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Soulja Boy ................

Goodbye
02-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Sorry People I've Been Slacking. I'll Get Some Up Today.

BMM
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Soulja Boy ................

ICP..........

Goodbye
02-09-2008, 07:06 PM
February 9, 2008

"I have a bad headache. Can I go home?" said John to his boss.

The boss replied "Nonsense, yesterday I had a headache, I dashed home, had sex with my wife, the pain disappeared and I was back at work in less than an hour. Why don't you try it?"

John said: "Good idea, call up your wife and tell her I'll be right over."

BMM
02-09-2008, 07:09 PM
hahaha.

MOAR

Boot
02-23-2008, 05:16 AM
lmfao good shit here.

Goodbye
02-24-2008, 12:38 PM
February 24, 2008

A Little Girl Is Taking A Shower With Her Mom And She Ask Her Mom "What Are Those?" The Mom Replies "They Are Breasts. You Will Get Them When You Get Older." The Daughter Says "Oh Okay."

Two Days Later, The Girl Is Taking A Shower With Her Dad And She Ask Him "What Is That Dangling Between Your Legs?" And The Dad Replies "It's A Penis." And The Little Girl Says "When Will I Be Getting That?" And The Dad Replies "In About 10 Minutes When Your Mom Leaves."

M.V.W.
02-24-2008, 05:12 PM
February 24, 2008

A Little Girl Is Taking A Shower With Her Mom And She Ask Her Mom "What Are Those?" The Mom Replies "They Are Breasts. You Will Get Them When You Get Older." The Daughter Says "Oh Okay."

Two Days Later, The Girl Is Taking A Shower With Her Dad And She Ask Him "What Is That Dangling Between Your Legs?" And The Dad Replies "It's A Penis." And The Little Girl Says "When Will I Be Getting That?" And The Dad Replies "In About 10 Minutes When Your Mom Leaves."

LOLL! Damn, that's messed up.

O.o
03-01-2008, 03:04 PM
February 24, 2008

Ahhh.. not kool

O.o
03-01-2008, 03:10 PM
March 01,

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its Best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

Goodbye
03-01-2008, 03:14 PM
OUCH! BURNED!

M.V.W.
03-01-2008, 07:56 PM
March 01,

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its Best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

LOLL! Damn!

Khem
03-01-2008, 08:01 PM
AHAHAH @ the last1

O.o
03-01-2008, 08:16 PM
I love telling that joke too bitches..and when they try and be cute trying to punk me.. i punk them back and they feel real stupid...

BMM
03-01-2008, 11:27 PM
February 24, 2008

Ayo, that's just gross.

BMM
03-01-2008, 11:28 PM
March 01,

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

rudyray
10-23-2008, 11:39 AM
i will be posting jokes every day. probably 2 a day. now these aren't my jokes now. they are Shazies. he is a member at another website who said i could use his joke. so i credit these jokes to him. these are HIS jokes. he has compiled 222 pages for his thread for jokes. so best believe ill be able to keep this alive.

january 27 2008

A kid comes home from school and says to his mom, "Mom I've got a problem." She says "Tell me." He tells her that the boys at school are using 2 words he doesn't understand. She asks him what they are. He says "well, pussy and bitch". She says "Oh That's no big deal, pussy is a cat like our little Mittens, and bitch is a female dog like our Sandy." He thanks her and goes to visit dad in the workshop in the basement. He says to his dad, "Dad the boys at school are using words I don't know, and I asked mom and I don't think she told me the exact meaning. Dad says "Son, I told you never to go to mom with these matters, she cant handle them. What are the words?" He tells him...pussy and bitch. Dad says "OK" and pulls a Playboy down from the shelf, takes a marker and circles the pubic area of the centerfold and says, "son, everything inside this circle, is pussy." "OK dad, so what's a bitch?" "Son" he says, "everything outside that circle."

classic

rudyray
10-23-2008, 11:44 AM
February 9, 2008

"I have a bad headache. Can I go home?" said John to his boss.

The boss replied "Nonsense, yesterday I had a headache, I dashed home, had sex with my wife, the pain disappeared and I was back at work in less than an hour. Why don't you try it?"

John said: "Good idea, call up your wife and tell her I'll be right over."

john got balls

MC Voltron
11-20-2008, 08:59 AM
Why can't women go Skiing?

Because theres no snow between the bedroom and the kitchen.

S.I.G.H.T.
01-11-2009, 02:44 PM
My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.

"I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please."

He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""

Nah, she can order for herself."

And then the fight started...

------------ --------- --------- ---

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.

She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's just about perfect.'

And then the fight started.....

------------ --------- --------- ------

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95.

Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95.

I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.

And then the fight started....

------------ --------- --------- --------- -----

My wife asked me if a certain dress made her behind look big.

I told her not as much as the dress she wore yesterday

And then the fight started.....

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary? "

It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.

"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.

So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

And that's when the fight started....

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No," she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes."

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started....:smilielol5:.....OUT

Goodbye
03-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Damn, I Forgot 'Bout This Thread!

TheMadHatter
03-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Lmao. You need to remember it. Some of this shit was funny.

KoolAid
05-12-2009, 08:01 PM
where's the one with the prison guy and his wife, and te one in heaven with the guy who fell off the floor those were CLASSIC

Swema
06-10-2009, 06:25 AM
In order for the K2 to remember your last page read, ensure that your wireless is on when you shut off the device. That is how the device syncs with Amazons site.

Let me know if this works for you.

Bluesman

The Based Guy
06-10-2009, 06:34 AM
thanks for the tip

hayasadan
01-20-2010, 03:15 AM
The Less You Know, The More You Make
"Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and Scientists can never earn as much as Business Executives and Sales People."

This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:

1. Knowledge is Power.
2. Time is Money.

As every engineer knows:
Power = Work / Time

Since:
Knowledge = Power
Time = Money

It follows that:
Knowledge = Work/Money.

Solving for Money, we get:
Money = Work / Knowledge.

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.

Conclusion:
The less you know,the more you make.

nopq180
10-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Temperatures are repeated from time to time, sunny day to go out strong in the ultraviolet exercise,p90x (http://www.p90xstart.com/) or should be careful not to too much sun, hip hop abs (http://www.hiphopabscoupon.com/) exercise is not enough to just warm, but also note that moderate exercise in trx (http://www.trxsell.com/), sun protection against cold, do more warm-up and preparation of these three principles, or apply some sunscreen,p90x (http://www.p90xservice.com/) or else the sun would not only cause the skin damage, excessive heat will increase the p90x (http://www.beachbodycoupon.com/) movement of the body burden.

The Based Guy
10-27-2010, 11:01 AM
...linx