PDA

View Full Version : NEW ATTORNEY GENERAL, NEW RULES, READ THIS SHIT START SUING PPL NOW, NO MORE BULLSHIT

shemdogg
04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Until we get the sense of how shit goes: All cases are gonna be small claims cases with rulings not to exceed $20,000. Easiest way to describe how shit’s gonna go is to explain wtf to do in each of four types of thread that’s gonna be found in this section:

The "i need a prosecutor cause i wanna sue someone" thread
PLAINTIFF feels he’s been victimized, he comes in this thread to solicit services of PROSECUTOR. anyone who thinks they can serve as a prosecutor can go in here and try to sell their services to the clients no homo. once the services are purchased PROSECUTOR goes to work, PMing the DEFENDANT letting him know he's been sued and trying to find a JUDGE to hear the case. PLAINTIFF hires PROSECUTOR to represent him for the sum of $X (actual value disclosed in the thread).

The "my client been done wrong and we need need a judge" thread
PROSECUTOR comes in here to solicit services of JUDGE. anyone who thinks they can serve as a judge can go in here and try to sell their services to the prosecutor no homo. PROSECUTOR hires JUDGE to hear the case for the sum of $Y (actual value disclosed in the thread)

The "i need a defense attorney cause i'm gettin sued" thread
DEFENDANT will have gotten a PM talkin bout he’s bein sued. DEFENDANT comes in here lookin for DEFENSE ATTORNEY. anyone who thinks they can serve as a defense attorney can go in here and try to sell their services to the clients no homo. DEFENDANT hires DEFENSE ATTORNEY for the sum of $Z (actual value disclosed in the thread). Note the DEFENDANT alternatively can decide to defend himself.

The "trial" thread
JUDGE makes this thread, appoints a 13-man JURY (anyone the JUDGE deems acceptable) and hears the details of the case however he sees fit. If DEFENDANT or DEFENSE ATTORNEY refuse to show up in court assume that he is not on illesty for this bullshit, DEFENDANT is basically banned from all future courtroom activities for life. The JUDGE decides when he’s heard enough and orders the JURY to make one of 2 decisions:

majority of JURY rules for DEFENDANT, PLAINTIFF pays $Y to PROSECUTOR plus $Z to DEFENSE ATTORNEY
majority of JURY rules for PLAINTIFF

DEFENDANT pays $X to PLAINTIFF plus $Y to PROSECUTOR plus DAMAGES (a reasonable penalty decided by JUDGE not to exceed $20,000)

OR DEFENDANT files appeal (in less than one week after ruling), start the process over, this time DEFENSE ATTORNEY finds a new JUDGE#2 at the cost of $A (actual value disclosed in the thread). JUDGE#2 makes a new trial thread, appoints new jury, hears the case, has them make one of 2 decisions,

JUDGE#2 rules for PLAINTIFF, upholding JUDGE#1’s decision, DEFENDANT pays original damages plus $2X to PLAINTIFF plus $Y to PROSECUTOR

JUDGE#2 rules for DEFENDANT...shit goes to the SUPREME COURT

JUDGE#1 makes new thread and appoints 6 JURORS, JUDGE#2 also appoints 6. Both JUDGES select an smod/admin to serve as the the 13th JUROR. The majority of the jurors will come to one of 2 decisions

JURORS rule for PLAINTIFF... DEFENDANT pays original damages plus $3X to PLAINTIFF plus $Y to PROSECUTOR....JUDGE#2 fucked up with his decision, prolonged the case, and therefore pays $A back to DEFENSE ATTORNEY. DEFENDANT has to positive rep all jurors for they service.

JURORS rule for DEFENDANT... PLAINTIFF pays $3Z to DEFENDANT plus $A to DEFENSE ATTORNEY....JUDGE#1 ked up with his decision, prolonged the case, and therefore pays $Y back to PROSECUTOR. PLAINTIFF has to positive rep all jurors for they service.
Stay tuned for updates to this thread and these rules as we work out the kinks. clayton my b homie on ya efforts just gotta put ya shit aside for a minute so we can get shit started and stop bullshittin in here. Ask questions and give suggestions but these are effective immediately. start suing people you fags

shitty judges mean they aint gonna get hired ever again so dont trip