PDA

View Full Version : So i guess this is where we congregate now...

7thFloorCrew
01-23-2008, 07:14 PM
why did the old illesty crash and burn?

shemdogg
01-23-2008, 07:31 PM
u tell me

Mikey of PA
01-23-2008, 07:33 PM
sup kd.

none of us know. it seems to show signs that it's back up, but for a lot of us, still can't use it. so, i'm officially dotNet. ya'll are welcome over here...don't necessarily have to call this your prime site, cause you're free to do whatever ya'll damn well please, but some of us, at least myself, are staying dotNet & will occassionally visit dotCom.

so, welcome to the dotNet kd.

END TRANSMISSION.

Boot
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
guys im starting a .org...come join me in the promised land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey of PA
01-23-2008, 07:36 PM
guys im starting a .org...come join me in the promised land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, that would be some funny shit.

lol @ Borrrrrrinnnnnnnnnng! i remember that shit. lol. good times.

END TRANSMISSION.

Boot
01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
smh couldnt u leave ur end transmission back in the dark ages aka .com?

Mikey of PA
01-23-2008, 07:46 PM
smh couldnt u leave ur end transmission back in the dark ages aka .com?

haha. glad you ventured over here. would've been "not-as-chucklesome" without ya.

END TRANSMISSION.

Millah
01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Lol aaron gonna try and get back on illesty in like 6 months and find everyone gone.....lawl

R Jay
01-23-2008, 08:57 PM
I wasn't gonna come here but i joined and the shit looked like it was bumpin even in the early stages... I think ima stick with this site but i will visit .com everyonce in a while

Loose Cannon
01-23-2008, 09:09 PM
I wasn't gonna come here but i joined and the shit looked like it was bumpin even in the early stages... I think ima stick with this site but i will visit .com everyonce in a while

I'm not trying to be funny...........but action picked up here basically the minuted I registered.......I'm dead serious.......it was like 5 people here playing with their asses before I got it jumpin........

Your're welcolme Akrane

7thFloorCrew
01-23-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm not trying to be funny...........but action picked up here basically the minuted I registered.......I'm dead serious.......it was like 5 people here playing with their asses before I got it jumpin........

Your're welcolme Akrane
the world dont revolve around you stupid

Rush Drinks Pop
01-24-2008, 02:42 AM
man this is my first forum jump, .com was my first stop in the whole suave chain of things so yea its gone be an adjustment